Wine Club Wednesday (Wine Pickup and Tasting)
Wine Club Wednesday is the best day of the month! All Wine Club members are invited to pick up this month’s selections and partake in a complimentary tasting of the current month’s offerings!
Not a Wine Club member? Join us anyway! Tasting fee is only $15 for Non-members (waived with Wine Club subscription).
What makes our Wine Club worth joining?
We seek a balanced approach to sourcing esoteric wine varietals from around the world along with fabulous California wines. All of our selections must reflect tradition and typicity. Most selections can be consumed immediately, but many also are selected due to their complexity and can often be cellared as well.
- Our experience and connections allow us to select some of the finest wines in the world; wines you won’t find anywhere else.
- You receive a monthly Village Vino Newsletter that provides tasting notes as well as facts and history about the selected wines and winemaker.
- It is a month to month club so you can put your membership on hold or opt out anytime.
- 10% discount on all bottle purchases at Village Vino.
- Discounted Tasting fees for our prime Saturday Tastings.
- Half price Tasting Fees for midweek tastings.
- Free Wine Club Wednesday tastings of the monthly Wine Club selections.
Village Vino is a neighborhood wine bar and retail wine store located in the Kensington area of beautiful San Diego, California….Village Vino has become one of the vivid benchmarks in the local wine and culinary scene since its founding in 2012. With more than 100+ premium and unique wines on our list, there is always something new on the menu or on the shelf to sip, savor, and enjoy….In 2015, Village Vino joined another local San Diego family owned and operated hospitality star – BTS Hospitality Group. BTS Hospitality is comprised of BTS Catering and Events and The Fantail Café @ the USS Midway Museum. BTS is San Diego’s highest rated off premise catering company, with more than 25 years’ experience in the local marketplace and abroad. John Crisafulli, owner and founder of BTS Hospitality has spent more than 25 years building a reputation and solid local business in San Diego. The company is known for its excellence and innovation in the food and beverage industry. As a native San Diegan and an educated and well-traveled wine and food enthusiast John is dedicated to continue Village Vino’s relaxed and approachable service concept. Further, John plans to continue to develop this inviting neighborhood wine bar and retail gem as the location in San Diego to find the BEST well balanced and affordable wine selections.